Jill woke us up in the middle of the night last night when she came into our room crying hysterically. She was completely distraught. When I asked what was wrong, she wailed, "Aaron pushed me and stole all the food!" A quick check on the monitor showed that poor Aaron was sleeping peacefully in his bed, blissfully unaware of the accusations being leveled against him. "I think you had a bad dream, sweetheart." I explained. Jill perked up instantly, all signs of distress vanishing from her face. "Anna said she dreamed she was kissed by a troll!" she exclaimed. After that, she happily went back to her bed without complaint and fell right back asleep.
The moral of this story is that Jill's dreams are nearly as dramatic as her reality. Oh, and Frozen can solve just about any problem for a 2-year old.
The moral of this story is that Jill's dreams are nearly as dramatic as her reality. Oh, and Frozen can solve just about any problem for a 2-year old.
She didn't remember any of this the next morning

No comments:
Post a Comment