He had a pseudo-graduation program on Monday (I know, I know -- he's not even done with preschool so what is he graduating from?!).
His class sang a few songs and put on a little play. Guess who's voice is louder than the rest!
The program ended with each child climbing up on stage to get a graduation certificate. Except our grad was so excited he kind of forgot where he was supposed to go...
Congrats to all of the graduates!
Posing with his proud Mommy and supportive siblings.
Ms. Stephens with her former (and maybe future) student!
Today was the official last day of school. As I dropped Aaron off, it was hard not to feel a little emotional. This has been such a tremendous year for him. He has learned so much academically, socially, emotionally. I am so grateful for all the great experiences that he has had and all the awesome people he has met.
Proud preschooler
We can't thank Ms. Stephens enough for everything she did to make Aaron's first year of school so special and memorable. He will miss her!
For one of his last-day-of school keepsakes, he got to take home a picture of his class in a self-decorated frame. He sure has loved getting to know his classmates. They have become some of his favorite people.
Lots of changes over the past year. All of them positive.
We love you Aaron! Congratulations on a great school year. Now let's have fun this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment