Monday, June 24, 2019

Spring Semester 2019

Now that another school year has ended, here are some snapshots from the kids' final semester in 1st, kindergarten, and preschool!

Aaron
Groupthink.

Reading to kindergarteners (but not his sister).

Reading with 2nd graders.

The 1st grade "light and sound" show.

Proud of his presentation at the Inquiry Fair.

He wrote the coolest story about giraffes!

This kid amazes us every day.

Hanging out with his buds on one of many field trips.

Valentine's Day party crafts.

"Breakfast and a Book" with our boy.

More reading to kindergartners (again, not his sister).

Field trip to Jonquil Park.

Learning about edible plants (this is the only time I've seen him willingly eat a vegetable).

Writing workshop.

Cleaning up the playground.

Earth day field trip with my favorite 1st grader!

Immersed.

Field day fun.

More writing workshop!

That hair.

Field trip to the Nature Museum.  I always walk away from these field trips with renewed respect and appreciation for their teachers!

Jill

Word work is fun!

Showing off their inquiry fair project.

Cutest penguin by the cutest girl.

Making her "heart map."

Valentine's Day projects.

My little leprechaun.

Showing off her leprechaun trap.

Making her 100-day hat.

She knows things.

Oh yes, I know this too.

"Breakfast with Books" with our girl.
  
Earth day project.

Making kente cloth.

Making toys for shelter animals.

I know that kid!

Art co-op.

Pop the bubbly!

With her kinder pals.

Class pose on the playground.

Jill's reading has really taken off this year.

Field trip to the improv theater.  Jill liked it so much we signed her up for 2nd City camp! 

Rainbow fish.

Yoga on field day.

Danny

Demonstrating how things fly.

Spelling out secret messages.

Ready to create!

Warm and cozy, despite the cold.

The playground crew.

Color mixing.

The cool kid chair.

With his bestie, Vio.

Experimentation.

Dinosaur swimming party.

Sploosh.

That time I came and read to Danny's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment