Recently, Aaron was one of only SEVEN students at his elementary school chosen to display his artwork at the JeffCo Student Art Show at Red Rocks College. He was so proud, and we are so proud of him!!!
Posing in front of his masterpiece with Mr. Kramer, his art teacher.
Appropriately titled: "Flower Still-Life."
Danny's preschool also put on an art show, where he got to show us all of the cool paintings and projects he's been working on.
Danny's rendition of "The Scream."
Showing off his monster project.
His buddy and fellow artiste, Dalton.
Jill has brought home a number of artistic pieces from school, including a very cool glazed, clay snail. But perhaps her most significant creative outlet (at least recently) has been her appearance. She has been begging me to dye her hair blue for a long time now, and I finally gave in because I want her to be her true self. I just wish I would have looked a bit closer at the label on the box before doing it...turns out I accidentally bought "permanent" dye, instead of temporary. Whoops!
She's gonna be her "true self" for a bit longer than we anticipated, but she doesn't seem to mind. And it actually looks pretty cool...
No comments:
Post a Comment