Big news, we bought a new house! We've been trying to make this happen for over a year. Our first place in Colorado was on a busy street with no kids around, so it never really felt like "home" (at least not to me). Thanks to the crazy housing market, it took a bit longer than expected to find a house -- we went to a lot of showings and made a number of offers. But in March we got a lucky break and managed to snag the perfect house -- it's less than half a mile away from our old one, but right in the neighborhood where most of our friends live, so it feels like a different world.
The whole buying/selling process was incredibly stressful, and I wouldn't want to go through it again, but in the end it was worth it to finally be settled in our dream home.
Our forever home.
(Seriously, I am staying here forever. I am never ever moving again. Ever.)

No comments:
Post a Comment