Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The IKON Blues

After trying the Epic pass last ski season (Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone, and Crested Butte), we are back to Ikon (Winter Park, Copper, Steamboat, Eldora, and A-Basin).  It's just a better fit for us -- closer, easier, and more low-key.  I have accepted that I will probably never be a black diamond, back bowl, pow pow-loving ripper.  I like a nice, groomed blue run.  Maybe a short mogul run if the kids are pressuring me...and if there's lots of powder.

Steamboat

Skiing with the Smiths!






Shorts and a ski jacket.  Such a Colorado kid.


Waiting for the shuttle.

Aaron needed his little sister to buckle his ski boots.

Bluebird days!

Copper Mountain

Copper remains one of our favorite ski places.

Post-ski pizza nights are the best.

Winter Park


Flylow fans.

Steamboat (again)

Moms' weekend!


White Ash Mine Park

Who needs an expensive lift ticket when you can ski (or snowboard) in your own neighborhood?

Snowdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment