Friday, July 31, 2015

A Broyles Wedding

A couple of weeks ago, we took the two older kids to celebrate Uncle Ryan's wedding to their new Auntie Angela.  Chris was in the wedding, so I was on kid duty during the ceremony.  As a result, I got absolutely zero pictures of the bride and groom because I had to use every trick in the book to get them to stay quiet, including letting them play with my phone.

I did manage to get one shot of Jill peering mischievously at me over a pew.  This was right before she crawled away on her hands and knees, looking at me over her shoulder repeatedly, silently daring me to chase her down.


We also got a decent family shot after the ceremony was all done.  Isn't Daddy handsome in his groomsman suit?


The kids had a blast at the rehearsal.  It's a testament to how cool Auntie Angela is that she didn't mind all the antics going on right next to the wedding party's table.



Unfortunately, the kids were exhausted and ready to check out before we could get any cute pictures of them on the dance floor.  So I took them back to the hotel early while Chris stayed behind at the reception.  When we got back to room, neither of them wanted to sleep alone, so we had to improvise.

As sweet as this seems in theory, it might have been the most uncomfortable night of my life.

While we were at the wedding, Danny enjoyed a little one-on-one time with Oma.  Here he is wishing Uncle Ryan and Auntie Angela best wishes on their wedding day:

No comments:

Post a Comment