I ordered a bunch of Octonaut decorations
It's amazing how exciting streamers and balloons are to a 4-year-old
I also set up a little craft station where the kids could make their own paper plate fish, in keeping with the underwater theme
I was pretty proud of the craft station. Crafting is not my forte so I was pleased with how it turned out. Most of the kids just ignored it and made a beeline for the toys. But Aaron and Jill both had fun sitting down and decorating their fish, so that made it all worth it.
(P.S. In the second picture above, you can see Josie sitting on her mom's lap. Josie is one of Aaron's BFFs, and might also be his first crush!!!)
The biggest hit of the party was the amazing Octonaut cake. Aaron's special birthday request was to eat Kwazii's face.
We had a pretty full house, but it was so awesome to have all of Aaron's new friends there to celebrate with him.
Happy birthday Aaron! I know it's hard to believe, but we love you way more than you love Octonauts. Yes, that much!
No comments:
Post a Comment