Kindergarten is an all-day program, so Aaron started bright and early in the morning. He was very excited to get to pack and bring in a lunch for the first time.
Ready to take on the world.
Moral support from the sibs.
Group hug outside the school for luck.
Posing in his classroom.
Alright Mom, I got this! See you later! (Pt. I)
Jill is in the afternoon preschool program. So she got to come home and spend the morning with me and Danny before heading off to school after lunch.
Last first day of preschool!
Danny had full confidence that his big sis was going to rock her first day!
Photo op outside the classroom.
Alright Mom, I got this! See you later! (Pt. II)
On our way out, Danny begged to take a picture too. He can't wait until it's his turn to go to school. Mommy, on the other hand, could use a bit more time.
Later that evening, we celebrated Aaron and Jill's successful first day of school by getting a special treat at Oberweis. I think this is going to be a good year!
No comments:
Post a Comment