Finishing strong.
Oh what a difference a year makes!
And I'm not just talking about the sharp decline in my motivation to make cute signs...
Each of their classes threw a "last day" party. I was really terrible about remembering to take pictures, so unfortunately I did not get shots of each of them with their teachers. Sigh. But I did manage to capture a few special moments, including Aaron's class song:
Aaron is super into it.
He had a lot of fun celebrating with his classmates. And he got his 1st grade teacher assignment, and found out that most of his friends will be in his class next year too!
Everybody had a swinging good time.
Me and my 1st grader
Yay for summer!
Once more with feeling.
After Aaron's party ended, we went straight to Jill's party. Unfortunately by then there were rain clouds looming, so they moved it inside to the gym. But that did nothing to dampen their spirits!
Rolling into kindergarten!
Jill was actually pretty sad that preschool was over. She loved loved loved her teacher, Miss Lisa. But Jill was consoled by the fact that she could still visit Miss Lisa next year and give her hugs.
And let's not forget how much this guy has grown in the last year!
After the school parties were over, we had a little party of our own. Is there any better way to celebrate the start of summer than double-scoops at Oberweis? Let the summer fun begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment