Monday, April 22, 2019

Always Interesting

Jill lost another tooth.  That, in and of itself, is hardly interesting news anymore since it seems to be happening on an almost daily basis.



And it didn't even get pulled out in an interesting way this time, which was a great source of disappointment for Jill.  We tried to tie her tooth to a remote-controlled car, but the dental floss kept slipping off.  


In the end, Daddy just pulled it out the old-fashioned way, and Jill forbade me from recording it because it wasn't "cool" enough.


Nevertheless, as with all things Jill-related, things eventually got interesting...because the tooth fairy forgot to come that night.  I don't know for sure, but I 'm guessing she was really overworked and overtired.  


But Jill tried again the next night, and this time, the tooth fairy left a very kind, handwritten note explaining her absence.  It had something to do with an elephant in Africa.  I'm not sure if it's true or not, but it's interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment