Thursday, November 16, 2023

Bigger Boos for a Bargain

As the kids get older, the traditions grow with them.  Thankfully (for our wallets), sometimes the costumes grow with them too.  Danny and Jill both opted to use the same costumes they wore last year.  What a bargain!

Same costumes, bigger boos.

Aaron also made it easy.  He ripped up some old shirts and pants, smeared food coloring on them, and went as a creepy zombie.  

Trading sweet for scary.

It was the perfect look for...his first middle school dance.  Here are a couple pics of him with his buddies, on their way to charm all those pre-teen ladies at the school Halloween dance.



As for Chris and me, we did not get very good bargains for our costumes, but we still got some boo(ze).  See what I did there?  Chris went as Bigfoot:


And I went as Taylor Swift in her Reputation Era...although unfortunately I didn't pose for any pictures until after I switched wigs with Einstein.  Which I guess makes me Taylor Swift in her...(theory of) Relativity Era?  Womp womp.



And then there was "Pepper Pig."  No cheesy caption necessary.


Trick or treating was pretty low key.  The kids all went off with their friends while Chris and I hung out with the adults and handed out candy.  Nothing spooky or scary happened, and everyone came home safe and sound...with more than 11 lbs of candy in-hand!



This was the scariest thing I saw on Halloween.  Definitely the biggest boo of them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment