Moe (our cat) wasn't thrilled with us when we brought home a third baby from the hospital, so he started leaving little "gifts" for us around the house to show his displeasure. After about six months of this, I'd had it. So Moe went to live with a kind woman who didn't have any pesky children around stealing his thunder. And while I confess that I don't miss that cat (or his "gifts") at all, I wonder if Danny would have loved having an animal buddy. Although something tells me Moe would not have appreciated the ways that Danny tends to show love (i.e., wrestling, hair pulling, head knocking, and bear hugs)...
At any rate, Danny does seem to love animals. He loves to look at pictures of them in his storybooks. And every time we see a dog on our walks, he barks. I'm not kidding. Here are a few of the other animal sounds he has in his repertoire:
No comments:
Post a Comment